Friday 22 May 2009

Ye shanghai

Ye Shanghai is my favorite restaurant in Hong Kong. It is treat to come here when I visit Hong Kong, although there are so many nice restaurants in Hong Kong, always this is the best for me. Food is contemporary Shanghainese. Very smart delicacies.


To celebrate finishing all my business work in this trip, I start with Shanghai girl cocktail


Pickled Chinese cabbage


Thousand year eggs with bean-curd


Shourompo


Steamed poked belly wrapped with fragrant leaves


Black sesame cream bluree with chestnuts ice cream
I'm big fun of Mango napoleon(this is must try, layered crunchy Yuba pie with mango cream! Yuba is a delicacy made from the skin forming on the top of gently boiled soybean milk. It's very special to use Yuba for sweet but amazingly works!) here but this time I tried this for change.It was very rich black sesame taste and nice combination with chestnuts ice cream.

After good meal, I went to massage and midnight I took a fright back to Seoul. Still a little journey to back to Tokyo. I'm now in Seoul airport waiting my fright to Tokyo!

No comments: