Sunday 28 August 2011

"One dim Sum" is where you go for Authentic, delicious and even reasonable dim sum in HK



One Dim sum is a restaurant where my friend recommend while ago and I always wanted to go but didn't have chance because you need to wait while to have a seat. There is always long ques. However, you will understand why people wait so long when you tried it. It is amazing Dim sum with amazingly reasonable price so it's worth to wait really.

All dish are so high level. No wonder why they have one Michelin star!! They are one of the most cheapest restaurant with Michelin star!! (Tim ho Wan in Mong kok is another one but you need to ques for longer hours)

This Shu mai(Pork Dumpling) was my favorite!!




A family we shared a table. They surprised "I'm having 4 dim sum for my self :)
They let me try this Mala style Steam cake. We have something similar to Japanese one called Mushi-pan.

No comments: