Monday 6 July 2009

Picknic at Rosemary Garden

It had been great weather for picnic. Apparently, London fields was named as best picnic spot in London now. Lots of people come from all over London but it became a bit overwhelmed recently. I live just next to London fields and I used to enjoy park so much. However this over crowded stituation make me away from park. It is very sad some people don't respect nature there and there are so many big mountain of rubbish after weekend... So yesterday i went to rosemary garden instead with three diffrent salad . It kept beautiful and very quiet. We had good picnic!


I brought Parma Ham and mozzarella salad


My new flatmate gave me couscous salad to bring picnic, was delicious!


Fruits salad


A's fresh home made smoked mackerel pate


E's Crunchy blue berry cake! One of the best cake for couple of month!


Today's Angel obsessed by my fruits salad, it was first time for him to eat pomegranate and he loved it. He finished it all.

No comments: