Wednesday 3 June 2009

Japanese Sweet

I have toothache. Maybe I was spoiled with too many sweet gifts while I was in Japan. These are only part of it, I really had so many... now I do need to take care my tooth...


Summer orange preserved in sugar; A lady I bought whitebait in lzu, she gave me this. She made it and i guess she was keeping it in shop's fridge to eat by herself. I love to shop in local. Much enjoyable to have communication and sometime good surprise happen.


Fresh caramel; This caramel is so popular, kind of trend item in food.
Apparently, even difficult to get it.


Crisps coated with chocolate. It's very unusual and I wasn't sure if it works but it works. Feels even funny to try but once you try, you cannot stop eating it. Very innovative, I thought.


This is another popular item, Rusk from Gateau Festa Harada.
Japan always has trend in food and sweet, people are crazy about it.
Although I'm very glad I have so many crazy friends* Thank you, I enjoyed a lot.

No comments: