Monday 11 May 2009

From real food festival

I visited Real food festival on Friday. It was a food exhibition of small producers. All those wines and foods were made with their passion. I was there from 11am carrying with my hungover. It wasn't best time to go to food fair. Although almost all wine stand I pass, they offered me tasting. Maybe I looked desperate even with hangover? You know i can't say no to wine. I tried everything was offered of course. Oh my gosh, by the time i finished checking around, i was pretty drank and my head was banging...

Those two are specially i loved from food fair.

Sangiovese from Umblia Italy 2005
You could buy this wine from www.colasanti.co.uk
Wines from this Italian distributer are all from small producers. They carefully making their wine with passion. This owner said he is away from London quite a lot to make sure all producer take right process but i know he must enjoy time in winery and drinking a lot of wine there! What a good life! He had those good smile that you can tell he has good life. Most of people in this fair has got same smile. Good food make people happy!


Pate Moi
Wild mushroom pate. Wow! It blow me up. Very strong in good way. This mushroom pate made from hand picked 5-7 different kind of mushrooms depend on season. Made with family secret recipe. It's like you find a treasure! You could find it from Borough market too! Try!! It is good to eat just as it is with some cracker but I also exciting to make some dish with this pate this week.

No comments: