Saturday 30 April 2011

Easter dinner at Osteria Panzallegra

My Yellow Easter egg

Easter dinner at Osteria Panzallegra(www.osteriapanzallegra.it) in Sarzana, Italy

Pesto lasagna! Pesto come from this part of Italy; Liguria

My main course; Fried Lamb

Apple cake

Very cute friendly Chef; Paola create good Ligurian and Tuscan dishes! What I like about Italian cuisine is that they use seasonal ingredients, each region has particular food and simply cooked! This is common attitude between Italian and Japanese. I think it is very interesting! Thank you for great Easter dinner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!!!!! I'm Monica.. Osteria Panzallegra :) thank you for this picture!!! have a good day!!

Eriko said...

Hi, Monica! Thank you for your message!! I will come back soon to taste your beautiful food :)