Thursday 11 March 2010

Princess day

I couldn't update while because I was extremely busy and had a very big event in my life. Third of March; the day of princess day in Japan, we were expected to have a new birth in our family. Our family means my dear extended family. It was a beautiful day; spring seems just around the corner.

I went to see them with rice balls because I wanted my best friend feels home and relax. When we were extreme moment, we need to eat basic comfortable food that is rice ball for us Japanese.

My niece; she became older sister were waited new baby come to the family in relax atmsphere with princess sweet from Japan.

P made dinner; Vegetable lasagna

It was very delicious and not too heavy.

The new princess in our family. What a beautiful little thing!

No comments: