Sunday 29 November 2009

'Surviving' turn into 'Gorgeous'


I didn't pay much attention for what to eat in Seoul and HK this time. I actually ate a lot of junk food. Feeling stressful...a bit.. So at last, I wanted to eat very good meal. Ye Shanghai is normally my destination but I wanted to try new place. However food in the new place wasn't good... Some place could be noting special or bad even in HK. I was almost crying... my only treat dinner turned disappointed. For cheer me up, I went to lounge bar in intercontinental hotel. A million dollar view is just in front of me with Frozen mango Daikiri. I finally made my day.


Flight from HK to Seoul. Welcome champagne.



Business class in Cathey pacific is quite good, food was even much better than the restaurant I went to in HK! Lucky me I was upgraded!


Wine and cheese.


Looking at Beautiful moon sky. Soon home.

No comments: