Sunday 8 November 2009

End of Autumn party


I got a invitation for end of Autumn party from S. I always love her sense for color and texture. It's very warm, delicate and calm.


Welcome soup for cold afternoon lunch. Leak and Potato soup, keep me warm.


My little niece with her hat! She made it by herself! What a pretty color way!


I borrowed the hat too. I love it. Someday she will advice me for fashion!?


Dinner; Baked Sweet potato and Butter squwash which I brought there because I didn't know what is a best way to cook this veg. I always learn quite a lot of things about food, nature and life from S. We always endlessly talking about those subjects.


Main dish; steamed marinated Pork. S prepared from the day before. Melt in your mouth... Sorry my photo is too bad but dish was amazing!


Pumpkin cake.

No comments: