Friday 17 July 2009

Dinings

Dinings (Tel 0207723 0666) is contemporary Japanese restaurant located residential area in Marylebone. I found this place from food magazine and I always wanted to go. When I show this article to my colleague, He found out one of owner chef is his school hood friend. He set my late birthday dinner up there. Wow, how lucky I am!


Sashimi & Tempra appetizer


Seabass Carpaccio


Beef carpaccio with caviar& white trifle


Rosted duck with Ponzu source


Soft shell crab Tempra


BBQ Shrimp


Assorted Sushi


Foie Gras roll


Tempra roll


Chocolate fondant

I just realized we had 10 course meal there. It was chef's choice. Also we finished three bottle of wine for three of us! The chef used to work in Nobu and Dinings serve same level or even better quality food in slightly affordable price. Each dish was so gorgeous, something you would like to eat before you die. Definitely need to book table in advance. One of best contemporary Japanese in London for sure.

No comments: