Monday 15 June 2009

Day of Chinese

Some how I got this idea, "Sunday is day of Chinese"
Maybe it is because my dad used to love Chinese food and if he is around on Sunday, we always have Chinese lunch at home or went to Chinese restaurant. That's why? I followed this family tradition yesterday.


home made Fried dumpling lunch at home.


I went to Leong's legends@Soho for dinner with couple of friends . I recently go to this place quite often because it's very nice and slightly different from all those Chinese(it is Taiwanese). However don't expect good service... Shorompo(Steamed pork dumpling) is one of my favourite dim sum! very Juicy!! yum yum...


Thousand year eggs with bean-curd(left); don't say again! I love it! I need to eat if i went to Chinese!!
Their special soup(right), it is very special and one of reason why I like this place.

No comments: