Thursday 30 April 2009

bibim-bap


I often go to Korea for my job.
Korean BBQ is very nice and they are famous but also they have so many great vegetable dishes as well. Bibim-bap is one of most popular and basic dish. Different kind of soaked or fresh vegetable on top of rice and you could add some beef if you prefer. Even Korean airline has this dish when you take long haul fright.
Actually, it's best fright meal for me. Healthy and never goes wrong because such a simple dish.

I just found one good place in London for this dish. Seoul bakery in Tottenham court road. I normally don't go to Korean restaurant in London because price doesn't much for quality but this place is very reasonable. Five pounds for Bibim-bap with Kimuchi and soup. The place is more like a take away restraunt has some eat-in area. Perfect for lunch when you go to shopping in central and feel like not spend a lot but not fancy sandwiches or Chinese.

No comments: